Information pursuant to § 5 TMG, § 55 Abs. 2 RStV and § 2 DL-InfoV:
Jascha Aust is qualified to practice law in the Federal Republic of Germany, and is a member of the Berlin Bar Association (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin), Littenstrasse 9, 10179 Berlin, Germany, which is the competent regulatory authority.
VATIN: DE 308 188 719
The following regulations apply to the professional conduct of attorneys (Rechtsanwälte) in Germany:
• Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung BRAO
• Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte BORA
• Fachanwaltsordnung FAO
• Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz RVG
• Berufsrechtliche Ergänzungen zum Geldwäschebekämpfungsgesetz
• Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union (CCBE)
Professional regulations governing the conduct of a Rechtsanwalt can be obtained at(<ahref=”http://www.brak.de”>www.brak.de).
Professional liability insurance
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
Coverage exists worldwide for the advice in law concerning any European country. Due to the Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, attorneys (Rechtsanwälte) are obliged to have a professional liabilty insurance with a minimum sum insured of 250,000 EUR. The details can be found in § 51 BRAO.
Online dispute resolution and consumer dispute resolution
The Platform of the European Commission regarding the online dispute resolution can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
I am neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
This imprint shall also apply to my profiles in the social networks Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Controller: Rechtsanwalt Jascha Aust LL.M., Flemingstraße 11, 10557 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 – 233 90 112
Fax: +49 (0) 30 – 700 143 1364
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit my website www.ja-ra.net, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
•used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by me for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of the website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your consent to this the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
• it is required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• disclosure is a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well
• this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
In addition, to improve usability, I also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit my website again to use my services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been on my website and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes stated in order to safeguard my legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in the way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all the features of my website.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by me pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they have not collected from me, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on their details;
• to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored in my possession in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with me according to Art. 17 GDPR, as far as the processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and I no longer need the data, but you require them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• to receive your personal data provided to me in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
• to revoke your once given consent to me at any time according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, I cannot continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my law firm.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by me without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data security
I use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the visit of this website, combined with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, I’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of my website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser. Incidentally, I use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.